Monday, March 30, 2009

Supervision Assessment

What are your strength that are most helpful to your staff?


  • Trustworthiness- Trust is a key value in being a director. Its a vital part of running a business. Trust is the base to everything and without it things woulds be in my opinion chaotic. So in an early childhood program a director should show interest ,compassion and enthusiasm. Show that you are loving caring and interactive. Communicate and assure.



What additional skills would you like to gain?


  • The skills I would like to gain would be a better organized person so that I could have every thing at my finger tips. Because sometime things get a little hectic then I tend to get Unorganized, you need to have good organizations skills to do a good as a director.



No comments:

Post a Comment