Friday, February 20, 2009

Childhood Memory About School before the age of 8

I remember being chased home from school by a 6Th grade girl, I was so scared because she was older than I for some reason she wanted to fight me and I never did anything to her. but of course that's what older children do to younger children try to bully them. I also remember some of the good time like playing double dutch, chines jump rope, rhyme games (she- she), hand ball shooting marble, those games were so fun when you had alot of friends to play them with. OOH don't let me forget about jacks and show and tell day, I couldn't hardly wait for those day and morning breakfast eating coffee cakes in the cafeteria, that was Hmm mmm good!

3 comments:

  1. Unfortunatly we have to deal with the good as well as the bad. I was tall so I got teased alot. In spite of it all the good time are far more greater than the bad. My favorite cafeteria food was peanut butter cookies. It's fully how we remember a taste from our childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how when you buy ice cream sandwiches, there is the ice cream and the cookies that are on the outside. Well back when I was in preschool we had those cookies without the ice cream and oh boy, were they delicious. To my knowledge, they don't sell them like that anymore. Like you, I had a favorite food and that was it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also had an experience with a older child picking at me. Not only did we go to the same school but we also lived in the same building so she bothered me all day. Unfortunately, that's a part of growing up.

    ReplyDelete